Bella Notte 2023
“date to be announced soon”
Bella Notte celebrates Charlotte as the artistic center of North Carolina, and brings together Greater Charlotte’s business, social, and philanthropic leaders for an evening of entertainment, exquisite cuisine, and dancing.
Since 2004, Bella Notte has been recognized as the premier black-tie fundraising event of the social calendar. This elegant gala opens each Opera Carolina Season. Traditionally set on the beautiful Belk Theater stage in the midst of an original opera theatrical production, Bella Notte 2022 will once again be held in an open-air environment, to mitigate any possible transmission of the coronavirus.
Fine Dining by Best Impressions, Design by John Lupton Events, and Music and Dancing all for the benefit of North Carolina’s leading professional opera company, Opera Carolina. Invitations for individual reservations will be released in the fall.
Net proceeds benefit Opera Carolina’s Education and Civic Engagement Programs
Bella Notte Sponsorship Levels
COMMENDATORI $25,000 Recognized on the invitation and all Bella Notte materials, plus
- Table of ten with signage recognition, and premiere seating
- Opera Season Performance Tickets Eight (8) Season Tickets
- Corporate Discount Program- 20% discount for your employees
- Season-long benefits of a $25,000 corporate donor
MAESTRO — EVENT SPONSORS $15,000Directed sponsorship for Entertainment, or Decor Sponsorship includes
- Table of ten and with on-site signage
- Opera Season Performance Tickets Four (4) Season Tickets
- Corporate Discount Program – 20% discount for your employees Season-long benefits of a $15,000 corporate donor
Individual Reservations – $750 per person
All but $175 per person is a charitable contribution to Opera Carolina
To become a Bella Notte Sponsor, or for more information, please contact:
Kimberly Mize (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Maestro James Meena (email@example.com)